August 14, 2008

POW #8 (aka, we're 9 years old!)

It's our 9 year anniversary today so I thought it only fitting that I show a dorky picture of Rob and I snorkeling with our friends in Hana, Maui. I never in my wildest dreams imagined that married life could be this amazing - we are truly the best of friends with incredible benefits. Every day together is even better than the one before and I feel so amazingly grateful for the gift that is my Rob. These 9 years have been such a joy and we are constantly reminded how blessed we are to have each other. We're going to have a nice mellow picnic on the beach tonight with our Furry Wonder to celebrate, the perfect way to say thanks for the years. Happy 9 year anniversary, and here's to millions of more great memories and dorky pictures in our future!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaawwww -- congrats you two! Love, Mom

Carolyn Benik said...

Congrats!! You guys rock!