December 17, 2008

VOW #1 Little Santa's Helper Edition

I didn't really have a good Picture O' the Week in mind this week, so I figured I'd bust out a Video O' The Week instead. I know, I'm so inventive. Be amazed.

Last weekend I was in shock and awe at our holiday productivity - we had such a great weekend driving around listening to Christmas music and getting a ton of shopping and errands done. I LOVE weekends like that - our house is now all decorated, the gifts are all purchased and with some abnormally rainy days here in San Diego, it actually feels like Christmas! I love this time of year.

While we were out Christmas shopping, we came across this adorable little Santa's hat and beard at Target and of course we had to buy it for Galileo. He was less than thrilled and tried to get it off as soon as I let go. I love this video - to me, the funniest part is he mid-way through trying to get the hat off, realizes he has his half-gnawed on rawhide bone nearby which distracts him from his misery temporarily.

Please to enjoy:

2 comments:

warrenski007 said...

We are serious dorks.

Carolyn Benik said...

so cute and fun, and a perfect choice for the holiday season! Two thumbs up!!