November 06, 2012

Halloween is on like donkey kong!

I was NOT about to let Halloween pass even though I was dizzy as hell and both Rob and I had colds to boot.  Halloween is my favorite and this stupid vertigo has already robbed me of so much, I wasn't about to let it take away my fave holiday, dang it.  So, Rob was such a trooper and we busted out our old 80's prom costumes from the tacky costume party.  Amazing how a little cold medicine, blue eye shadow and tacky costumes totally transformed our moods.
 
 
 
 And to complete the tackiness?  I had to hold up the dress with clothes pins, hahahaha!  Galileo looks on with total disdain.
I'd forgotten we even had a doggy tuxedo for Galileo courtesy of my Mom - thanks Mom!  It actually was my sweet old dog Hobbes' (from childhood) tux - and just like Hobbes, he went totally limp and paralyzed once we put him in it.  We called him our limo driver, though frankly if he was driving us somewhere, we would have gone nowhere fast.
We had so much fun handing out candy like such dorks - the kids seemed to love our costumes.  I was too distracted to take pics of any of the kiddos but I did take a pic of our neighbors as a Smurf family, how cute are they?  Totes adorbs!!!

1 comment:

The Gooby said...

Thanks for supplying your blog link in your Christmas card! I love reading about what's happening in your lives this way! You inspired me to start my own. :)