
Ok, these seems fairly easy, I get it.


Hmmm, now we're moving into strange territory. Are these glow sticks? Are we about to host a rave that I wasn't aware we were throwing? Let me bust out my workout tunes and dust off my old glitter eyeshadow.
???

What the hell is this old rusty weight circa 1970 Gold's Gym? I better not be paying the crew to practice their squats and improve their glutes.

On a different note, some new models opened up in our 'hood and we got some great landscaping ideas...hopefully our built in BBQ looks fairly similar.

And, grab your shovels and come on over, we'll provide the beer. Now we want an in-ground hot tub and waterfall...a DIY situation, for sure!


G is less than impressed.
1 comment:
omg you crack me up! I expect an update when you see what the landscapers do with all of the various items!!
Post a Comment