Last weekend, we celebrated our friend Leigh's birthday by hanging out all day at dog beach. It was fun chaos - there were kids and dogs everywhere and we had a great time. I actually didn't take too many pics (surprising, I know), but here's a few of the good times.
A nice photo bomb by Uncle Rob:

Hana and Jake kept this up pretty much all day:

Georgia was a safety girl with her
floatie vest - too cute:

Bennett is one cool beach dude - good thing he loves it because he's going to be there a lot. Same with Neil.


It was pretty funny, Galileo and Georgia got pooped out pretty quick - they are the senior citizens of all the doggies now. When all of us were out in the water, they kept a close eye on our stuff. Good work, guys. Too bad neither of them kept all the dogs from peeing on my chair. Often while I was in it, too. Rude.

But, Galileo still managed to get some good water time in, too.

Leigh got to try out her lobster sand grabber:

and I got dog-piled...well, by, dogs!

The next day the Sparks had a BBQ at their house and I was impressed, everybody rallied! Still a random sampling of photos - I guess I wasn't fully feeling my photographic inspiration. There HAS been a lot of celebrating lately and my camera trigger finger is tired. :)
Aunt Leigh with baby
Nilla - I want a turn! :)

Tara, Leigh, and Jess

Kev and Jason:

Another nice photo bomb, this time brought to you by Aaron.

Rob and Jason:

And, finally, the latest backyard obsession -
Cornhole.

2 comments:
I <3 Cornhole!!
Dude - here in these parts we go for "baggo", mostly because I prefer to hear that said by my child than "cornhole" but we have sweet boards made by us, as do the Gordy's. Please see http://chrisbenik.blogspot.com/2007/07/citizens-of-baggo-nation-rejoice.html
Just move here already. :-)
Post a Comment