August 25, 2009

Vegas #4 - the rest of the story

Saturday in Vegas we had sprung for 2 pool cabanas and I'm so glad we did. Chilling in those was the perfect way to recover from Friday night. Those cabanas were legit! Other than everything being gold-colored (comb-overs were optional), they rocked - they had A/C blasting which was heaven. Needless to say, it's pretty hot in Vegas in August. Whaa? Shocking, I know. The cabanas were the hookup - stocked with sodas, waters and fresh fruit. They even came with our own cabana dude!


It's too bad none of us like each other.




The pool was nice and chilly - this was definitely the best seat in the house:

We even got in some good Owen time - love that little man.

Show me your best "I'm way too cool in my shades":

We hung at the pool literally all day, then at night rallied...

and some of us went to dinner and then the Beatles Cirque de Soleil show, LOVE. It was the 2nd time Rob and I had seen it - it's amazing and I'd highly recommend it to anybody who likes the Beatles. Before the show, I won $120 on penny Wheel of Fortune, woot woot! Oh yah, and Rob cleaned up at the Let it Ride tables. :)After Love we hit some different bars and stayed up WAY too late laughing our butts off up in our room later.



Sunday was a pretty chill day too - we said goodbye to most everyone on the trip Sunday but 6 of us remained behind. We went out to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, Tao, and had a slurp-tastic meal.
Meg and Bill test out the Elephantitis of the Wheel

Of course, more gambling, which brings me to the final pic of the weekend: I mean seriously, how often does this happen? I think we can expect to come home every time with this much money from Vegas, right? Um, right? A truly perfect weekend from start to finish.

1 comment:

Carolyn Benik said...

Geez - you're rich! :-) So much fun, yay!